Saturday, November 19, 2005

ok

school hols are sooo boring...aiyo so much homework!!! heymath and stuff
i forgot to take e book list... can sumone pls send it to me
mum jus went op and she's staying @ home like for 2 WHOLE WEEKS
sumtimes it can be good... but it can also be bad, REAL BAD
my mum n my maid are lyk...
most of the tym fighting, or ganging up to scold or lecture me
n my mum is lyk whole day asking me to sit straight n brush my teeth
its lyk... who wud take ONE bite out of an apple n then go... "oh! apple's sweet, will spoil my teeth! better go brush my teeth!" and then start brushing teeth lyk ten times a day! at that rate, theteeth will wear out faster than the toothbrush! and then she says holidays are not for holidaying... must study........
and then i hav this chiropractic thingy 3 times a week. and it's @ hdb hub at TOA PAYOH! its lyk i takes 1 hour for the bus ride frm my house and then i still hav tuition and piano lessons...(actually i dun mind piano lessons)
budden bcos of all these... im lyk busier than sch days *sobs*

No comments: