Sunday, January 28, 2007

after OBS

AMUNDSEN GOGOGO!!! (yien i miss u too)
i don't believe either, but i LOVE OBS!!!
the 2nd day was a bit depressing though, cos i couldn't climb the wall, and fell twice(sry sarah) and it was my bday! but the sea expedition rocked! whohoo.... rafting didn't really though, cos the person on my left and right puked(ewww) and the tents leaked too! but who cares! i totally loved the hiking and the trekking also my bag was so damn heavy(thx to all the songs i sang in my head... those kept me in front) our skit was crappy, but that rocked too!(the other skits were rather crappy too.. no offence! hehe)
i have almost 200 insect bites! and have become as dark as ermm chocolate fondue lol.
yesterday went shopping... bought earrings and necklace(diamond), skirt, lip balm(elizabeth arden), bag(guess), shoes(adidas)...omg thx mom! and 2 shirts...thx dad!
i'm so happy... too bad there's school tmr, back to reality!

No comments: