Sunday, December 07, 2008

Came back today from Fairmont hotel. In order to avoid waiting for another hour for the normal room, we decided to upgrade to a room on the executive level and it was super nice=) The view of Singapore's night scene from my room was just a little short of breathtaking, but nevertheless it was very pleasant. I will be staying in Singapore hotels every weekend since my parents cannot take the time off for a holiday haha. Blessing in disguise. Ok but every year we go stay in S'pore hotels , and it's mostly the same few. Always alternating between fairmont/swissotel(s)/raffles/ritzcarlton/marriot etc. But S'pore hotels are nice to stay in so I don't mind and enjoy the experience.

Oh goodness the laptop 'w' key is spoilt and jabbing at it so many times before the letter comes out is tiring, so now I have to use another keyboard and the keys are SO deep. Oh well, just have to get used to it. AH the typing sound is really quite loud.

Oh and we're painting the house. My dad chose to do it DIY and we've been helping out. Today I was sitting precariously on the ledge of top of my house porch because my brother was too afraid of heights to do the front part. Anyway I find painting fun and I absolutely love heights, with 1 exception. I HATE ROCK CLIMBING. I have no idea why but I just can't stand rock climbing. I remember the time during OBS when I was climbing halfway why my shoe started sliding off so I told the instructor I couldn't carry on and she somehow did not understand me and started telling me how I should not give up and kept egging me on. In the end my shoe really came off and I fell off=( However it wasn't totally because of that. I just hate rock climbing. Period.

Today my family just received a 2009 calender by post on it were 2009 fortunes for the different zodiac animals, and after checking mine, jobs that are suited for me are: Actor, gardener, beachcomber -___-''
Okayyy.. what does a beachcomber do anyway? Walk down beaches and collect sea shells, and then master the 'she sells sea shells on the seashore' tongue twister? Haha, pardon me for my ignorance.
According to dictionary.com:
beach⋅comb⋅er   [beech-koh-mer]
–noun
1. a person who lives by gathering salable articles of jetsam, refuse, etc., from beaches.
2. a vagrant who lives on the seashore, esp. a nonnative person living in such a way on a South Pacific island.
3. a long wave rolling in from the ocean onto the beach.

Now not-quite-obsessed-quite but quite fascinated with this new pairing- Farlest / Ka'hmesh.
Farlest is androgynous while Ka'hmesh is half human/snake. And!and!and!, both of them have elf ears. YAHHHHHHHH=)))
I quite like the Legolas/Aragorn pairing as well although I'm not a big fan of LOTR.
Personally, I feel that some hot pairings are:
Crowley/Aziraphale
Holmes/Watson
Batman/Joker (However, I think this might only be an infatuation)
Balthier BUNANSA/ Bausch
Johnny Rayflo/Charley Chrishunds
Ban/ Ginji
Riki/Iason Mink
Alucard/Alexander Anderson
Hiroki/Nowaki [J.R.]
Kazuki Fuchoin/ basically anyone
Sam A ritan/ Bible guy
et cetera.



18 days to christmas!

No comments: