Tuesday, February 21, 2006

lit

"O Helena , goddess, nymph, perfect, divine!
To what, my love, shall I compare thine eyne"
that was the first 2 lines of my part for the lit drama thing...
moving away from that topic,
today for our video thing we rushed like MAD
i wasted $1.70 buying the wrong thing! i bought dvd instead of dv cassette (sob)
then the video is supposed to be 10 mins but ours was only like 2 mins plus
geog test i made those silly mistakes but i still like geog (dunno why)
tmr science test! balancing equations and chemical formula
have i studied? no.
im supposed to do the camp group flag but i can't cos my vanguard sheet had lyk this squashed worm on it & it was so GROSS
today for science miss (ma'am) Sarah Ee relieved our class cos mr ho's on course
she taught really well. budden if she call on me then i dunno how to answer
WHY DOES MR HO HAVE TO GO ON COURSE NOW?
i just realised he miscounted my science CA marks and failed me
but i cant tell him cos he's on course
dun even noe whether he'll let me talk to him when he comes back
ppl, wish me luck

No comments: