Wednesday, May 03, 2006

sadness

I FAILED FOOTDRILL...
i totally hate this
i like messed up the whole part of changing ranks
luckily i didnt take silver.... if not it wud have been double failure
then my squadmates try to console me "dun be so sad lah" how the hell u expect me nt to be sad?
obviously u all can say thet larhx! all of u all pass what... can get best scorer for this, best scorer for that... the ma'ams tell me i fail my a bit(when i see how the ma'ams look at me i noe i confirm fail one
i noe i suck... i noe my squaddies dun really like me(dun go n tell me i'm over sensitive) maybe i am, but i can feel it. i noe u all i tink am irritating blabla..
[if any squadmates happen to read this, dun tok 2 me about it]-> but i bet no one ever bothers to read my blog
i am SO NOT gonna even try to take part in fdc nxt year NEVER
i dowan to have anything to do wif footdrill anymore
ok, now for the consolation...
I PASSED MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 1st time this year...yayyyyyyy
also its only 26.5/40, at least i passed! whhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: