Saturday, April 15, 2006

oh

thursdayfootdrill bronze was CANCELLED!
i was like so nervous the day before and i was getting ready my uniform and everyting
and i was practising footdrill practically everywhere! like in the toilet or living room then i suddenly fall in and command myself and execute thr command then fall out lolx!( i must have been crazy) then suddenly ma'am mumtaz call me and tell me it was cancelled. i was like eeeeeeerrrmmmmmm...... :))
then during science class i jus put my head on the table for 5 seconds then mr ho tot i was sleeping so he ask me to go up and balance the chemical equation thingy then he said "i noe u were sleeping" i was like "what the hell" luckily the equation was easy to balance. Hhhhhhhhmmmmm.... ohya on thurs day i went home super early. only stay back for lunch then syafiqah and me "ran" home lol.
friday
nth much, went to the temple to pray to ancestors coz i tink it was all souls day...
today
i went for tuition which was like 10am!!! sooo early!
and i was like the first one there. i was actually on time. i broke my reputation for being late haha. then yesterday night and today morning from 8am to 9am i rush all my wksheets and i completed EVERYTHING and i actually got praised by mrs fun(tuition tchr) for completing my work (i'm so happy)
after tat i went home (took same bus as wendy n her mom)
then later i went to parkway(PP) to shop wif my mom.
i bought 2 pairs of shoes!!! one for normal days and e other is the black shoes for red cross coz my old shoes dunno why but the colour runs then everytime after i wear then my socks and feet become black! and the cloth at the bottom keeps coming off haha. then i bought myself a new pillow, new shirts, new jeans and ice-cream!
nth much to write about anymore... haha

No comments: