Sunday, May 24, 2009

I was rejoicing from the time since we received the news that there was no school on Monday... until I found out that WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL JUST FOR STATISTICS TUTORIAL. Now I my whole Monday is spoiled because I need 2 hours of traveling time to and from school besides the 2 hour tutorial.. GAHHHH

We're going to have a MS Access this Wednesday and I have absolutely no clue on what to do/ how to prepare. I think I'm lagging behind in BSA and I even had trouble doing the homework the teacher assigned us the last time. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I went for the TJC choir concert and it was nice=) Especially the second half when they sang the songs form Hairspray! Haha and there was this girl in front of us who kept turning back to look at us every time we talked or giggled, I was overcome with annoyance that I contemplated poking her with my Old Chang Kee nugget stick. Then YS was so cute- dancing and singing with a stone face XXDD.
(GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE)
Oh, oh, oh
Woke up today
Feeling the way i always do
Oh, oh, oh
Hungry for something
That I can't eat
Then I hear that beat
The rhythm of town
Starts calling me down
It's like a message from
High above
Oh, oh, oh
Pulling me out
To the smiles and the
Streets that I love

Good morning Baltimore
Every day's like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sound's like a symphony

Good morning Baltimore
And some day when i take to the floor
The world's gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me~~~ (cont'd)
=)


I shall end off with 2 poems by Robert Frost

A Patch of Old Snow

There's a patch of old snow in a corner
That I should have guessed
Was a blow-away paper the rain
Had brought to rest.

It is speckled with grime as if
Small print overspread it,
The news of a day I've forgotten--
If I ever read it.


Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-END-

No comments: