Tuesday, November 14, 2006

thorns

i currently HATE my m** and m***. they are such b*tches!!!!!
they're so stupid and they dunno how to do simple things like operating the vcd/dvd player and they expect me to do everything, like putting in and taking out the discs. then they piss off at me for wanting to listen to the korean version and not chinese...
and they talk about me behind my back, i heard every single thing, idiots
then i front of me they act all normal, filthy hypocrites
they are the worst ppl u can ever noe!!!
and also because of what happened over the shoes. CURSE THEM.
back to happy stuff. today's piano lesson was rather enjoyable. yay!
but the vivocity outing is cancelled coz everybody backed out. so tmr's another day at home seeing those irritating faces *sigh*
this is my most vulgar post ever... but this IS THE THE MOST PISSED OFF I HAVE EVER BEEN...

No comments: