Wednesday, November 15, 2006

whoooooo

**takes a deep breath
ok.... i am feeling better today. i have finish reading 3 out of the 8 books i borrowed and am starting on the fourth, as i have nothing to do today and every night so i spend the whole time reading....
and i'm going to shanghai,china for 3 whole weeks to work!!!!(part-time and my mum says it's just probably shopping the whole time but i don't really think so) omg! all on my own with my mum's friend's wife and daughter. and i don't even get to stay in a hotel, but in my mom's friend's cousin's apartment and maybe i'd have to share room and i can't do my personal stuff and also i can't wake up late.(and i probably also can't bathe for my 45mins)i hope i can take SIA....
i'm not really looking forward to it as i will miss my chalet and be all alone, but there's really no point objecting cos everyone says it's a good experience and i'll be forced to go anyway.
all this will add up to 4 weeks away from home. 3 weeks in china and 1 week in OBS...
i have just bought this pair of Elle shoes that makes me 180cm(or 179.5 to be precise) when i stand on them! whopee!!! haha and i'm going to get a pair of Valentino shoes...yay

No comments: