Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ah

Oh goodness I woke up at 9.45 today. I feel sorry for most of my HMT friends who have to wake up early to take their MT Olevels today.. Good Luck!!

I'm glad that now our lessons are in the IT resource room so we need not suffer from the effects of global warming.

I think that the teletubbies and scary. (Shah thought that they were spelled as tellytubbies and said her mom banned her from watching them last time cause she said that they looked like demons)
No offense to the teletubbies and their fans though ^^;;

Ohgod BIO and CHEM SPA is on thursday and Friday and I still have no idea what to do.

A few weeks ago I finally took Shahiylia's advice and went to see John Barrowman and the Torchwood kiss and other related John B videos on youtube. It was HOT!!! Actually I've seen John B before on the 'Springtime for Hitler'(The producers I think) and 'De Lovely' but I just didn't know it was him. Oh and btw, you should watch: Putting it togeher blooper. It's cute.

Can't wait to watch STARDUST on Saturday!! Hooray hooray hooray :D

Funny sight yesterday: After Math remedial Shahiylia and I parted ways. When Shah was crossing the road, she passed Carol. Carol apparantly saw her and started walking closer to her. Shah started walking faster and FASTER in the other direction(Knowing that Shah has a certain dislike for her)determined to 'lose' Carol, but CArol just kept keeping up. I don't know what happened in the end and whether Shah managed to 'escape from the clutches' of Carol. Poor thing.
Oh and I remember the "detour! detour!" incident too. (Shah should know what I'm talking about)

I'm quite looking forward to the Cambodia trip and the work attachment thing(:

This is something I only found out today: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE IS A HOMOSEXUAL :D

No comments: